This tutorial will show you how to create a popular origami styled speech bubble in Photoshop.
01. Create a plain background of white or a white with a small gradient.
02. Take Polygonal Lasso Tool and create your first shape.
03. Take Gradient Tool, set the color and drag in the selected area in the direction of your shapes. Create a new layer (Layer – New – Layer) and repeat the step this time making another shape. Be precise in the corners so the shapes will match.
04. Again, create a new layer and a new shape on it. Fill it with lighter gradient.
05. Then create another new layer and create your last shape. This time drag the gradient from left to right.
06. Add your text with the Type tool.
And your origami speech bubble is ready to use!