PHOTO EDITING IN PHOTOSHOP – WATER SPLASHING AGAINST A FRUIT
No need to try to make a thousand shots with your camera to get a perfect shot of a water splashing against a fruit when you can just stage it all in Photoshop. This tutorial will show you how to do that!
01. Open a picture of a fruit or even an object and cut it out out using the Lasso tool.
02. Open a picture of a splash and cut it out of its background by using the Polygonal Lasso tool.
03. Take the Eraser tool, set the Opacity to no more than 10% and delete on the water where it should be more transparent.
04. To give more motion to the picture, tilt the fruit a bit by going to Edit – Transform – Scale. Now take the Eraser Tool again, this time set the Opacity to 100%, choose a brush with a hard edge and delete the water from the places where it shouldn’t be.
05. Take the Dodge tool to add some more highlight to your fruit and Burn tool, to add some shadow.
06. If you wish, you can change the background color or leave it white, either way, your picture is done!